Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You

Monday



Fuck You Lyrics

(Chorus)
I see you driving 'round town
With the girl i love and i'm like,
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough i'm like,
Fuck you!
And fuck her too!
I said, if i was richer, i'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Yeah i'm sorry, i can't afford a ferrari,
But that don't mean i can't get you there.
I guess he's an xbox and i'm more atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair.

I picture the fool that falls in love with you
(oh shit she's a gold digger)
Well
(just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend

(chorus)

Now i know, that i had to borrow,
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.
Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya.
'Cause being in love with you ass ain't cheap.

I picture the fool that falls in love with you
(oh shit she's a gold digger)
Well
(just thought you should know nigga)
Ooooooh
http://www.elyricsworld.com/fuck_you_lyrics_cee-lo_green.html
I've got some news for you
i really hate yo ass right now
(chorus)

Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?

(so bad, so bad, so bad)
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me
"this is one for your dad"
(your dad, your dad, your dad)
Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!
Whhhy lady? Oh! I love you oh!
I still love you. Oooh!

(chorus)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

votes

aku

ads links

facebook login


Premium Blogger TemplateProfessional website templatesBlog DesignHTML Templates for $49 by TemplateOvenDomain Name Registration and Web Hosting UKGot a nice template....what's NEXT???  Create your own website with Doteasy!!Digging deep into marketingSprout Social - Social Media Tools for BusinessHostMantis - Cheapest Web HostingCreate videoblogs with automatic updates!
Spacer

count

Labels

buzz to follow me with ip

Powered By Blogger

LyRiCs SoNg

Which songs are your interests?

Popular songs lyrics

chat box

translation

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Powered by Blogger.

dukesnow chat