David Guetta - One More Love

Thursday






DANCE 
DANCE 
DANCE 
DANCE 
DANCE 
DANCE 
DANCE 

I feel like the DJ is my bodyguard 
You see the way he keeps me safe 
With the treble and that bass 
I feel free eno ....More >>
All the things I know right now 
If I only knew back then, there's no gettin' over 
There's no gettin' over, there's just no gettin' over you 

Wish I could spin my world into reverse 
More >>
This Is Instrumental ....More >>
I've been fragile for a long time 
A big ol' hole inside my heart 
And I was searching through the valley 
Stumbled on love in the dark 

Was afraid to try but afraid to never know 
More >>
I can hear your thoughts 
Like footsteps in the dark 
The pain stirs in your voice 
Cuts like daggers to my heart 
Don’t you be afraid 
Baby I’m here 
Stop running from love 
....More >>
You've got me dancin' and cryin' 
Rollin' and flying 
Love don't let me go 
You've got me drownin' in a river 
Cold but in fever 
Love don't let me go 
Don't let me gooooooooooo 
....More >>
Now that the love is gone ! 

What are we supposed to do 
After all that we've been through 
When everything that felt so right is wrong 
Now that the love is gone ? 

love is g ....More >>
[Verse:] 
Yeah you've fucked up for the last time, 
You think you got everyone figured out. 
We're living in a glasshouse, 
Cause everything's shattering all around. 
Now tell me what y ....More >>
My love’s a revolver... 
My love’s a revolver... 

Oops I guess I shot ya 
My finger’s on the trigger 
I had a bullet with your name on it 
Click click 
I’m a sex pistol ....More >>
Yes I can see her 
Cause every girl in here wanna be her 
Oh she's a diva 
I feel the same and I wanna meet her 

They say she low down 
Its just a rumor and I don't believe em 
....More >>
I believe in the wonder 
I believe this new life to gain 
Like a God that I'm under 
There's a drugs running through my veigns 

I believe in the wonder 
I believe I can touch the f ....More >>
Laa, I see you looking yeah you looking over my way 
I'm gonna leash you up and put you into my cage 
Teach you how to touch me baby how to say my name 
Bet that you never had nobody that'd g ....More >>
Feel the adrenaline moving under my skin 

It's an addiction such an eruption 

Sound is my remedy feeding me energy 

Music is all I need. 



Baby, I just wanna d ....More >>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

votes

aku

ads links

facebook login


Premium Blogger TemplateProfessional website templatesBlog DesignHTML Templates for $49 by TemplateOvenDomain Name Registration and Web Hosting UKGot a nice template....what's NEXT???  Create your own website with Doteasy!!Digging deep into marketingSprout Social - Social Media Tools for BusinessHostMantis - Cheapest Web HostingCreate videoblogs with automatic updates!
Spacer

count

Labels

buzz to follow me with ip

Powered By Blogger

LyRiCs SoNg

Which songs are your interests?

Popular songs lyrics

chat box

translation

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Powered by Blogger.

dukesnow chat