Jeremih - Down On Me

Friday


Jeremih - Down On Me Lyrics


(50 cent) 
She want it I can tell she want it 
want me to push up on it 
for she know when I'm all on it 
we get the party going liquor flowing this is fire 
50 and jeremih number 1 there's nothing higher 
(what you gon do) 
get it get it (I see you baby) 
work it work it 
(won't you, just put it down) 
get it get it 
work it work it 
break it break it down... 


(Jeremih) 
Ok she headed to the dancefloor and she slowly start to poppin it 
something like my wrist cause everybody got to watching it 
girl you go that secret treasure I'm gon put that lock on it 
don't care what they say I would be stupid to be not on it 
heard you go that sticky 
lets go and take 9 shots we'll just call it fifty 
and I'm gon lick it lick it lick it 
till the hicky have her River running 
keep you running til you whimpy 
(bang bang bang bang) 
Oh you look so sweet 
what you work in Paris 
look at your physique 
girl you are a beauty well I am a beast 
they must have been trippin to let me off the leash 



(Jeremih Chorus) 
I love the way you grind with that booty on me 
shorty you a dime why you looking lonely 
we'll buy another round and it's all on me 
as long as I'm around put it down on me 
just put it down on me 
put it down on me 
down down on me 
don't throw it off the mound 
show me how its gon be 
girl all I really want is you down on me 
put it down on me 




(50 cent) 
Systems thumping party jumping 
shorty she's a perfect 10 
she rock her hips than roll her hips 
than drop it down like it's nothing 
she shaped just like an hour glass 
she see how fast an hour passed 
time flys when I'm on that ass 
but I won't put our sh-t on blast 
work it like a pro pro pro 
sit and watch it go go go 
do her thing all on the floor 
she bounce it fast and shake it slow 
so sexual incredible 
she beautiful she edible 
I got her I won't let her go 
I aint seen nothing better yo 
look at how she twurk it 
the way she work it 
make me wanna hit it hit it 
heaven when I'm in it in it 
if I do not fit, I'm gonna make it 
girl you can take it 
don't stop get it get it 



(Chorus) 



(Jeremih) 
Say you independant 
get it from your momma 
tell me if you with it 
do you really wanna wanna 
baby when you see me 
you know I be on it 
can you keep it open 
put it all up on me 
(x3) 



(Chorus)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

votes

aku

ads links

facebook login


Premium Blogger TemplateProfessional website templatesBlog DesignHTML Templates for $49 by TemplateOvenDomain Name Registration and Web Hosting UKGot a nice template....what's NEXT???  Create your own website with Doteasy!!Digging deep into marketingSprout Social - Social Media Tools for BusinessHostMantis - Cheapest Web HostingCreate videoblogs with automatic updates!
Spacer

count

Labels

buzz to follow me with ip

Powered By Blogger

LyRiCs SoNg

Which songs are your interests?

Popular songs lyrics

chat box

translation

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Powered by Blogger.

dukesnow chat