Timbaland - The Way I Are

Tuesday


State of Emergency
Intro - Timbaland]
[Yeah, yeah, yeah
emember the time
Yeah, yeah, yeah
R baby
Yeah, yeah, yeah
[Verse 1]
car to take you on
I ain't got no money I ain't got n oa date I can't even buy you flowers
ulmates Talk to me girl [Bridge - Keri Hils
But together we can be the perfect s oon] Oh, baby it's alright now you ain't gotta flaunt for me
can work without the perks just you and me Thug it out un
Even if we go dutch you can still touch my love it's free We til we get it right [Chorus] - Keri Hilson & (Timbaland) Baby if you strip, you can get a tip
me the way I'm are?) I don't need the
'Cause I like you just the way you are (I'm about to strip and I'm well equipped Can you handle G's or the car keys Boy I like you just the way you are Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip 'Cause I like that like that
m the one that loves
[Verse 2 - Timbaland] I ain't got no Visa I ain't got no Red American express Can't go to the exotic It don't matter 'cause I 'you best Talk to me girl [Bridge 2 - Keri Hilson] Oh, baby it's alright now you ain't gotta flaunt for me
it out until we get it right [Chorus] - Keri Hilson & (
Even if we go dutch you can still touch my love it's free We can work without the perks just you and me Thu gTimbaland) Baby if you strip, you can get a tip 'Cause I like you just the way you are (I'm about to strip and I'm well equipped Can you handle me the way I'm are?)
.E.] Baby girl, I don't got a huge o
I don't need the G's or the car keys Boy I like you just the way you are Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip 'Cause I like you just the way you are [Verse 3 - D. Ol' house I rent a room in a house Listen baby girl, I ain't got a motorboat but I can float ya boat So listen baby girl, once you get a dose of D.O.E. you gon' want some mo'
So listen baby girl, when I make it I want you there, want you there, yeah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

votes

aku

ads links

facebook login


Premium Blogger TemplateProfessional website templatesBlog DesignHTML Templates for $49 by TemplateOvenDomain Name Registration and Web Hosting UKGot a nice template....what's NEXT???  Create your own website with Doteasy!!Digging deep into marketingSprout Social - Social Media Tools for BusinessHostMantis - Cheapest Web HostingCreate videoblogs with automatic updates!
Spacer

count

Labels

buzz to follow me with ip

Powered By Blogger

LyRiCs SoNg

Which songs are your interests?

Popular songs lyrics

chat box

translation

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

this widget by www.AllBlogTools.com
Powered by Blogger.

dukesnow chat